Friday, May 14

smile alwayys! (:

Heyys. Trying to make tis blog alive same lyk Abed. Today was almost a rotten day at sch. Morning, Mr Koh said all the student leaders must go up the stage. I dun feel lyk going up but thenn still went up. Yong Sim was in front so nvr sat with her. Emo-ed the whole time thr. After tad, went bck to class. Kim Chuan told me tad reflection just over. I heard corrections just over. I tot he was talking abt maths. I so damn idiot. (: After tad, Mr Ho came in and gave the geo papers bck. He called out the names until mine. Then he said "Class, rmb to write ur full name. I dunno wad ur surname. I can presume you are Ho Jiayan. My daughter help me was car one leh. Smth lyk tad. I was so damn paisehh. I just nodded at him lurhs. PE, ran laps again. Go bck to Jeorge Tan so damn boring. Onie know how to make us run and run and run. Pissed off. The whole maths lesson I was laughing lyk siao. Cos Kim Chuan kept disturbing everyone ard him including me. He hid Christopher pencil case. threw rubber band, paper at my hair and did the same to Ryan. Extremely funny de lorhs. After tad, gt co comb. Mr Chiang nvr came. So practiced by ourselves. Then phototaking. I was neither standing beside or behind Eunice nor Abed. So sadd lorhh. Neha hair came flying. :D Fun shot, did NTH. Smile, stand and waited to take finished. Bored. Then went to arts hub and Priscilla announced can go home ler. So went homed. Sayonara.

No comments: