
Hellohhs. Exam finallyy over lerhs. So damn happy. (: Finallyy able to breathe. :D Haiz. Now currently so bored. Gonna go co sectional later. Definitely dun feel lyk going. I prefer slacking at homed. Ytd last day of exam. Gt art and maths paper 2. I dunno, Abed said maths paper 2 easier. Relax larhs, your maths paper 1 also will nt fail de even if you know you lost so many marks. After exam, went to Lot 1 again with Abed. Saw Wei Yi, Jun De and 1 guy I dun know inside popular. They using the comp playing smth. Told them they very lame. I was laughing like siaozxc after tad. Went in Zinc for the last time. Cos alwayys went in then never buy so decided nt to come in anymore unless buying the bag. After roaming ard for hours, thenn went homed. Sayonara peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment