Tuesday, July 20

There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.

Hellohhs. Cwently beri bored. Ytd, after sch, went for filming. It was kinda fun. Cuz we were crapping like hell. I wore singlet so it was super paisehh. Blame Eunice la, she said cher gt wear singlet. Zul was super iratating. After filming, went to fetch my cuz. Thenn, went homed. Today was okay. Mr Ho nvr come then tot gt free period. End up, Ms _____(whatever her name is) was teaching us. Sianzxc. I was nt even listening. Daydreaming cuz nvr bring textbook. Then [skip][skip] After sch, in lrt, was squeezed by Zul. Hell, I cnt breathe. I finallyy just stood beside Abed. So much better lorhs. Gt threatened by Zul. I am so nt gonna believe him anymore. Went popular buy purple plasticine. After tht, chatted with Abed and went homed. Sayonaras guys.

No comments: