Tuesday, July 27

Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.

Hellohhs. Busy nowadays so nt posting. Tmr is e-learning. So dun nid go to sch. Shiok siaa.(:
Ytd
Stayed bck in sch for Pw filming. Planned to meet the rest of the grp members in 2E4 classroom. Dhenn went to classroom, saw Bio cher (Forgot his name. Ps. >.<). Walao. Ended up, we gt "sabo-ed" inside. Do the bio ws. I was super bored. Dhen was so hyper, started to piss cher off by talking loudly. Dhen I went to the whiteboard, pointed at Eunice name, said tht he wrote wrongly. Okay, I was nt trying to be insolent. LOL.
Today
Went for health check. The idiotic nurse tht was checking me kept hurrying me. Dhen I said my name, she was lyk "what you say?" Hell mann. She did not comment abt my backbone. I dunno whether its good or bad. Gt quite pissed off. Her attitude suck siaa.
Sayonaras peeps. :D

No comments: