Friday, July 16
Smile. :D
Heyys. The last period ytd was funn. Throwing ricola box ard. Cuz Jing Long kept throwing at me. Wth, I wanna get my revenge back. (: Jing Long, you wait and see. LOL. Zul kept idioticallly pulling my hair. Andd my clip almost dropped. Andd I had to reclip again. My hair was super messy afterwards. Bad Zul. Dhen, HuiShan was like bugging me to sit beside Christopher. Actually I dun mind at all. Just tad, later scared someone mind. Asked her to ask tc for the money. I told her I give her $2 if she do it dhen she dun wan. Walao, she wan me gib her $10 instead. Kns, I rather do it myself. Cher kept coming to me and asked me some stupidd questions. She asked me why am I taking out the class photo and the class photo gt any thing to do with study. I dun wna care abt her. Afternoon, gt co combine. It was rather boring. After co, while walking lrt station, HS saw us and came running towards us. Dhen the whole trip in the lrt was funn too. Cuz Hui Shan and I was lyk crapping abt the Chua-Cheah thing. And hers was the Lim-Oh thing. Sayonaras. (:
Why am I thinking abt him? What does he hab to do with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment