Friday, July 9

Sickk of it

Heyys, back to update blog. Cuz very busy lately. Everyday gt school hw to do. Make me so tired siaa. Nw gonna slack for a while. Later, still gt tuition. I am sickk of school and tuition. Homework, homework and homework piling up everyday. L8r dun do, cher scold. Haiz. Whr gt the reward Priscilla was saying? Liar. --Kns-- Ytd gt co combine. Mr Chiang came late. So gt no break. Its his prob that he came late, how could he cancel our break. He scolded me in front of all the sec 1 and sec 2. Okay, it was super ps. So wad if I played wrongly and smile at my own mistake?! Its my prob, nt yours. Released at 5 and I arranged all the consent forms t8r. Priscilla helped me to tick the names. Tyvm. And took lrt homed. As usual, chatted with Abed before going in my hse. Helped her with smth. (Ps, sry. Cnt say, l8r she angry.) Andd after I went in my hse, messaged _______ continously. Sayonaras.

No comments: