Monday, August 30

Living in the memories of our past


Heyys.
I think I gonna update my blog and nt leave it to rot.
Today
Had home econs in the first period.
Did practical exam with Xu Tian, Abedline and Eunice.
Abedline and Eunice cooked udon miso soup.
While Xu Tian and I made sushi.
We were so damn busy.
Did not have time to rest lurhs.
I was unsuccessful in the first two times.
Then started to get better.
Overall, the presentation was nice. (:
Had a fun time.
Reccess, Xu Tian and Eunice ate the udon.
They were happily eating the udon.
While me and Abedline were forced to eat the leftover sushi.
Pity me and Abedline lurhs. :(
After tht was Physics lesson.
I was day dreaming during the whole lesson siaa.
Although looking at Mr Chong, my mind went somewhr else.
Then Mr Chong came over and saw my paper blank.
He asked me why I nvr do.
I lyk totally ignoring him.
He keep asking me to do the question, I was lyk super blur.
Dunno wad to do. -.-
Then he still dun wan walk away, keep waiting fer me to do.
I still dun care, continuing staring at the paper.
He walked away then said I wan to see tht you do the question after I come back.
I was saying okayy...
Then asked Abedline fer her paper and copied down.
After physics was english.
[skip][skip]
Ls lesson, no tchr came.
So class was lyk siao.
Some played with lemon, ate biscuits and played with ants.
Thenn had fun playing with the mickey mouse clip.
Put in Yi shang collar and threw at lots of ppl.
Crapped all the way.
Sayonaras.
(Sry, another long story)
Ps: Happy advance teachers day.

No comments: