Sunday, September 5

I want to run away so you will never find me.

Hellohhs.
Happy holidays! (:
Ps, I very lazy update this days.
But gonna update now.
Tuesday
Teachers Day Celebration.
6 ppl absent and obviously most of them pon.
Concert was nt bad.
Especially the part whr a guy acted lyk Mr Ho.
Omg, was so funehh.
Laughed all the way.
No co self practice session.
Went to lot 1 with Hs, Eunice and Abedline.
I dun feel lyk eating thr so watched Hs and Eunice eat.
Then they all saw hp.
I was lyk "Where? Where?"
And obviously everybody was ignoring me. :(
They happily talking abt hp.
Listened to them talk lorhs.
After tht, Abedline and I went to west mall.
Ate at subway.
The boss kept smiling at me.
Weird lorhs. (:
Wednesday
Teachers day so no school.
I wanted to slack at home actually.
Then Abedline asked me come her hse do lit.
I dun rly feel lyk lorhs but then no choice.
Did until 8 plus.
Then went homed...
Friday
Gt co combine.
Suona joined in.
Wtf, they blow until so loud.
No self control, not even supposed to blow until tht loud.
Mr Chiang helped them and they got better.
After co, gave out all the co photos.
So many ppl kept scolding me.
I say I will give out one by one but they say first come first serve.
So damn impatient sia they all.
Saturday
Had two tuitions in one day.
So tired sia.
Byes.

why did u keep on finding me where ever I hide?

No comments: