Monday, September 6

My tears cnt stop flowing and I have no contol over it.

Hellohhs.
It is already very late.
But didn't feel lyk sleeping.
So I thought of posting to spend my time.
Today mood gt spoiled.-.-
Didn't want to do the lit project but Abedline forced me do.
So I reluctantly do thenn halfway stopped doing.
Becuz smth happened.
I know she didn't mean it.
But I cnt control my feelings over things lyk this.
The rest of the post I don't want to say much abt today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I really hard to believe?
Am I acting lyk an idiot?
I am sorry fer this to happen.
I didn't want to shout nor scream at you.
Its just tht I was seriously very angry at tht point of time.
Sorry if I said those unkind words and u were hurt.
But all those words are real.
All I said are from the bottom of my heart.
I dun wan to hide the fact.
I know its hard to take it.
But u have to...
Sayonaras, :D

No comments: