Tuesday, October 12

The truth slowly unfolds.

Exams are finally over. Yesterday, the Maths paper 1 was okay. Left one question blank though. Cannot think of anything to write. And did not managed to finished the graph question. I spent too much time looking at the questions which I am not sure how to do. After tht, was art. I did not have the time to paint all of the background. It doesn't looks nice at all. Anyway, thanks Xu Tian fer commenting tht its nice.
After exam, went Lot 1. Ate @ Mof. The table has smth tht keeps poking me. Ended up, I got a red mark left on my hand. Ouch! Bought teenage magazine latest issue before going home.
Going to pon cca today I guess. I just dun feel like going cca. Anyway, I didn't received any messages abt having cca. Really. So I guess maybe using this excuse lurhs. Bored here. Later going out soon. Bye.

No comments: