Dying of boredom soon. I am taking some time off from studying. This few days mood got a little bit down. Maybe cuz of the exam stress. Seriously very tired after exams. Wearing out soon... but juz need to endure this until tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of exams. Cannot wait till holidays come sia.
Had home econs paper and science paper 1 today. It was nt really tough I guess. But I got some wrong answers already. Quite sad though. Some were really careless mistakes. I guess I had no one but to blame myself for not checking my answers carefully...
Had tuition in the afternoon. I did not paid much attention though. I kept looking around, getting easily distracted by noises. I was really tired and whatever is said just cannot get into my brain. I really tried to concentrate. Eyes only kept blurring and I had a difficult time trying to open my eyes. I know I am just going to fall asleep soon. So I asked my tuition teacher to end early.
Buaizxc, I think I almost falling asleep soon just by posting...
Had home econs paper and science paper 1 today. It was nt really tough I guess. But I got some wrong answers already. Quite sad though. Some were really careless mistakes. I guess I had no one but to blame myself for not checking my answers carefully...
Had tuition in the afternoon. I did not paid much attention though. I kept looking around, getting easily distracted by noises. I was really tired and whatever is said just cannot get into my brain. I really tried to concentrate. Eyes only kept blurring and I had a difficult time trying to open my eyes. I know I am just going to fall asleep soon. So I asked my tuition teacher to end early.
Buaizxc, I think I almost falling asleep soon just by posting...
No comments:
Post a Comment